Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Co-Resist and Co-Exist

 

Co-Exist and Co-Resist
In the 1980's, people had bumper stickers like "Question Authority" and in 1990's, some were "Co-exist". A few years ago I saw a sign somewhere which built upon that idea and it was "Co-resist", against fascism, war, white supremacy, imperialism, etc. 

At that time I had modified that sign. And now I've modified it into another version, by adding the earth, to make the message clearer. I believe there is more positivity in the image I created (peace, harmony, hope, unity, etc.), or maybe it's just a B.S. pipe dream which can not be realized for another thousand years due to negative forces, like imperialism, militarism, and propaganda of "clash of civilizations" and "crusades" and some of dark spiritual forces (in the west) who want to hurry up to help bring about armageddon quickly.


 In the image, I've tried to push those negative images in the background. As Cornell West days, "I'm hopeful but not optimistic". 
I believe that spiritual groups can unite in relationships to work together to co-resist the dark forces like war and imperialism



No comments:

Post a Comment