Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Life is Good, But Why Not My Mood?


Life is Good, But Why Not My Mood?

My son’s a doctor, but I’m still unhappy
My daughter’s a pilot, but I’m still unhappy
My wife loves me, but I’m still unhappy
My grandpa left me his house, but I’m still unhappy
My passport is American, but I’m still unhappy
My insurance paid for my surgery, but I’m still unhappy
My father’s a Haji, but I’m still unhappy
My backyard has a mango tree, but I’m still unhappy
My parents didn’t get divorced, but I’m still unhappy
My accident didn’t cripple me, but I’m still unhappy
My house is not flooded, but I’m still unhappy
My grandparents fled Kashmir and saved us, but I’m still unhappy
My lungs are breathing, but I’m still unhappy
My wall is full of degrees, but I’m still unhappy
My neighborhood doesn’t have wild fires, but I’m still unhappy
My tap has running water, but I’m still unhappy
My friends are caring, but I’m still unhappy
My cousin survived the earthquake, but I’m still unhappy
My heart is beating, but I’m still unhappy
My classmate came back alive from war, but I’m still unhappy
My bank account has millions, but I’m still unhappy
My leaders got independence for Pakistan, but I’m still unhappy
My electricity is always on, but I’m still unhappy
My relatives are supportive, but I’m still unhappy
My God didn’t abandon me, but I’m still unhappy
My pain is under control, but I’m still unhappy
My streets are clean, but I’m still unhappy
My mother’s a saint, but I’m still unhappy
My body is free from chains, but I’m still unhappy
My counselor deals wisdom, but I’m still unhappy
My food is hot, but I’m still unhappy
My vacations are amazing, but I’m still unhappy
My job is a Blessing, but I’m still unhappy
My blood tests are normal, but I’m still unhappy
My community is helpful, but I’m still unhappy
My toolbox is full, but I’m still unhappy
My home doesn’t have a gun, but I’m still unhappy
My mentor is nurturing, but I’m still unhappy
My head is full of knowledge, but I’m still unhappy
My bed is not on the street, but I’m still unhappy
My company is successful, but I’m still unhappy
My vegetables are organic, but I’m still unhappy
My family is self-sufficient, but I’m still unhappy
My holy book is in my hands, but I’m still unhappy
My car takes me on adventures, but I’m still unhappy
My mind is free, but I’m still unhappy
My disease didn’t kill me, but I’m still unhappy
My teachers are living examples, but I’m still unhappy
My air conditioner is cool, but I’m still unhappy
My living room is full of books
My heart is caring, but I’m still unhappy
My boss isn’t a slave-master, but I’m still unhappy
My social circle is beneficial, but I’m still unhappy
My weekends are off, but I’m still unhappy
My salary is not $2 per day like half the world, but I’m still unhappy
My heater keeps us warm, but I’m still unhappy
My stomach is full, but I’m still unhappy
My kids are joyful, but I’m still unhappy
My health is good, but I’m still unhappy
My soul is still in my body, but I’m still unhappy
My sky isn’t falling, but I’m still unhappy


(by Fazeel Azeez Chauhan 8-7-19)

No comments:

Post a Comment