Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

Some Backward Bored of Dictators (directors) of Religious Organizations



To:  TheLeaders @ Muslim Organizations
(The kind who don't represent me)

Dear bored of dictators,
Who give awards to people
"On behalf of the Muslim community"
Where the only representatives
Present at your dinner ceremonies
Are doctors rubbing suits with millionaires

I must have missed the Islamic teaching
Which says I should spend $100 for a meal
My money will make you guys rich
While in your own backyard and parking lot
There are plenty of homeless and hungry

With $100 I could feed at least
A hundred people on skid row
Soup or peanut butter sandwiches
You don't answer my letters
I don't exist for you unless you want my money
In the name of religion, are you pimping me?
If you are a beacon of spirituality
Forget about me, question is:
What would Mohammed do?


by Fazeel Azeez Chauhan
5-3-05

No comments:

Post a Comment